Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela

I know I haven't posted any updates for quite a while... that's due to my lovely terrible job, which even doesn't give any time to sleep!

But still I have a new fetiche to sshare with you - thanks to wonderful November, 15th and a collaboration between H&M and one of the most mysterious maisons de la mode.

Yes, the 1st impression from the advertising campaign is controversial: no, I will never even try on this... conceptually high staff!



But, being curious  as a cat girl, surely I'm in the nearest H&M store on the 15th of November  to see what it is really like...

Girls wondering around with strange expressions on their faces...
White boxes, so that you have to look inside to understand what it is...


The most courageous was... a boy, the first buyer of MM at the cash desk... or, I'm pretty sure he didn't know what exactly he is buying!

So, having started with a question "what's that and how one can wear that?" I finished with a deep convention "I want it all! Now". Here's what my pocket could afford for the moment:

1. Bracelet


2. Collar. Yes, that big, but no heavy at all!



3. A fashion book, a kind of encyclopedia of designers




... (to be continued)

5 comments: