Sunday, July 22, 2012

Style: Mes fetiches or travel lives inside a box

I'm a desperate traveller.


Even if I'm an office rate by my occupation, with stated only 28 vacation days per year. But since I got some money in my pocket, I never stayed at home for a day if I had any free time. And anyone can dream still, no?


And every time you come back with suntan or souvenirs, you leave an old, ugly, obscure part of yourself there, in Faraway, replacing it with something fresh and new. The theshods fade, the mood softens, and there's no place in your heart for intolerance to those, who live, love and happy in a different way than you.






Before I tell you about magnificent places, where the sky meets the sea, please, enjoy some little style inspiring things:


Jewelry from Denpasar








Both items are gifts from my husband.


Oriental Asia is almost my home by feelings - just between a syscraper and a garbage dump. With air humid and thickfille with smells already more familiar that here...


Kenya, all authentic items except one...










And I got this marvellous Afria-style bag from one gifted craftswoman. It reminds me of a Dead Vlei in Namibia:








I tried to compile a few looks a-la Donna Karan summer collection:


So if you feel like packing your back and making a rush, do it! Don't wait a second!
It is only in Faraway you will understand how unimportant all our little miseries are in front of the fas of Nature.

Regards,

OLGA


No comments:

Post a Comment